How could it be better



What I have, is my own time.
What I don't has, is a role of it's user.
Everything apart me, became my time.
In my life, I am a non-existent cruiser.

Enjoying moments are rare.
One has to find it,genuinely;
Despite being present everywhere.
One has to feel for it, heartily;
Savoring it every second with care.
While, making one's life lovely.

How could I say to you!
The weird moments in my brain,
Which often get evoke as feelings.
Every-time, when I am with you.

How much ever depressed I am!
A glance at you would relieve me. 
Like a magnet, my eyes earns to see;
The source of love, that left my heart in a jam.

How it is happening, I am clueless.
The emotions in me becoming words,
Which are fusing into musical chords.
The life of mine is down to poems of artless. 

How could it be better than before;
The passions I get, the moment I see you.
Whenever I thought, I may not get anymore,
I always end up writing my thoughts anew.

The joy of using the time for me;
Is now a reality just because of you.
I want to share the joy of our time with thee,
Would I become the world, which you want to view!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I met you

Let it be with you,as a part of me

The nature and you