When I met you



Where were you, all those days
Where every second of it, was lonelier
Why haven't you entered my life earlier
Why now, when everything is in haze 

Down the road I met you
When I just have lost the hope 
I was rude and scorned at you
Yet you embraced me with love 

I was dumbfounded by your act
Like an angel you stood there
Looking into my eyes with utmost care
Melting my anger,hatred as it's impact

Warmth of your presence is so lovely
I am so enthralled at the sudden change
Are you the one who is making me lively
What is it that I am feeling? It is so strange.

It's love that I am filling in you
You replied me, in affectionate tone
You spoke for the first time as a cue
Ah! In a sweet voice that you own

When I met you
I lost myself to you
You came to my life
Filling happiness in rife

Comments

  1. So nice bro :).. Doesn't feel like imaginative one though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks di. But it is imaginative only ��

      Delete
  2. Quiete unromantic romancing though ;-)

    Beautifully written, softly explained n romantically felt .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiete unromantic romancing though ;-)

    Beautifully written, softly explained n romantically felt .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let it be with you,as a part of me

The nature and you