Let it be with you,as a part of me



Needless of me to say;
In words, while I could convey.
The love, I have for you,
By taking utmost care of you.

I kept you in our world of bliss;
Staying with you, in every moment.
I never, had let you became despondent,
Guarding, your smile, from going amiss.





How much, I had wished for you.
That to stay with me, like always.
Now the time is estranging you;
Away from me, parting our ways.

Every second of my life, is scary.
When, I think about my future in wary.
Despair is all, I could feel in me. 
Still,a smile, is what, you could see on me.

Needless of you to say.
As your eyes, glisteningly convey.
The love, you have for me, as ever;
Together with regret of leaving me forever.

The world is becoming dark around me.
As the sheen is weaning off - to be part of you.
Let it be with you, as a part of me.
Along in your journey of death - taken by you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I met you

The nature and you