When memories of you downpours


A breeze is blowing so softly
As I watch the trees dancing with the flow
The clouds has covered the sky,shortly
Filling up the air with petrichor 

I stood as the rain lashed at me
Jolting up all the memories in me
A feeling strangely engulfed me high
I laughed rather than heaving a sigh

Pleasant smell of petrichor
Making simulation in the mind
Heart, meanwhile set to find
The other heart, for its stolen soul

When the memories of you down-poured
Like the gushing rainfall from sky
I realized, why do you gladly cry
whenever you see my eyes telling "you are adored"

There is no respite for me
From the light of dark clouds
In the dead of night's blacken sea
While the patience is running out
I have to be a host of despair
Until a ray of hope(you) fills me

My thoughts are on you; thinking,
Wherever you are,however you are.
My heart's door kept ajar, awaiting;
Return of yours, taking it as yours

Comments

  1. so beautifully u opened the door
    of memories, trying to come ashore
    the tears,the cheers
    the sighs, the cries
    You felt the memories much adored !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I met you

Let it be with you,as a part of me

The nature and you