I will reach you


Today, here I am; at my life.
Looking out for you all over.
How could I reach you faster,
without the details of you in rife.

Yesterday, we were friends. 

Looking after each other. 
How did we ended up as unknowns;
catering our ambitions alone.

Those were the days,

Where our only worry is what to lie;
For the home work we skipped.
We used to be naive but happy.
We matured along with our dreams of life,
But forgot how to smile properly.

Passage of time made us lonely,

As the care we had went missing.
You too might have felt same, slowly.
Like I did when I started reminiscing.

A world I am searching,

where I forget everything. 
A life to enjoy at my leisure,
without a bother about future.
A time just for living as me;
Only possible if you are beside me.

Would I make it to you, before its too late.

For us to start a life with each other.
I am sure, you too regret, about our fate;
Of  waiting for our lost love to gather.

I will reach you, my love.

Wait for me, with all our hope.
We will, rekindle our lost smiles,
with our souls filled with our love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I met you

Let it be with you,as a part of me

The nature and you