Shall I wait for you


A music which is so enticing
Had tuned out of nowhere
Like a wandering seer
I got lost in the world of musing
Time passed on & on with no worry
As I stood in reverie

I was humming along
Until you came around
Lifting your gaze for the source of sound
Floating a smile when you found
I saw; as it fastened my heart beat



As a smile dances on your lips
Captivating my mind like a drizzle
Let me lose myself in a moment of bliss
Until,a typhoon drowns me to my senses

I had a feeling of amiss
Not knowing what it is
I was so curious to find
Why am I losing my mind

The kind gaze of yours, 
Is cooling off my loneliness;
Ever since I became a stone.
On seeing you smiling at me,
Your face held my eyes captive.

Under the veil of your enchanted alluring smile,
My loyal heart became your possession.
I became a pauper, left being heartless; 
Thronging for a place in your heart.

Do not give a thought about my heart,
Which has ditched me for you;
In order to usurp the throne of your heart.
Let it be lost in the valley inside you,
While,the void in me is left open for your heart.

Shall I wait for you,
with a small hope,O my love;
Holding my breath,
until my world become yours.
Me from I becoming us, 
under your warmth of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I met you

Let it be with you,as a part of me

The nature and you