Without your presence


Thoughts are rushing in my mind,
Breaking the barricade of silence.
The time I feel,acting as my guidance,
In enshrining the love in my heart, in kind.

Endeavors of life, are such a mystery;
Which gives us plentiful surprises.
Never meeting our expectation history.
While, astonish us with the better prizes.

Those days I cherished, in loneliness.
Curiously became a feat, even to think.
Now,I could not live even a second alone.
Without your presence, pulling me along.

An ebb of shyness enshrouding me.
While, I think of you affectionately.
What is there with me! to share genuinely
When, you are the whole world to me.

Fear of losing you is on my mind,
When I think about confessing my love.
Even though, my heart assures your love.
What if, your love on me is unlike mine!

Here I am,contemplating over, due to rile,
while watching the passing clouds in the sky.
The graceful movements telling me to smile,
As I realized, your heart is already at my standby.

How foolish I was towards you;
Failed to notice the pain,I had caused you.
Would you, forgive me for leaving you heartless.
Allow me, to fill your life, with full of elatedness.

Flustered heart of mine,
Left me, in a short while.
Don't be amazed or feel unkind;
As it is Swifter than you, O wind.

The anxiety is growing sky high,
As the distance draws nigh.
My distress, has no solace,I fear.
Till, I stand at the side of you, my dear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I met you

Let it be with you,as a part of me

The nature and you